What does our hosted LAN solution mean?
The intention of our hosted LAN? To place your entire network in a secure, professional data center lodging. What does this mean for you?
- Your data is no longer on your own location.
- However, you can access all your applications, such as an accounting package, an expedition package or a CRM.
- Your working method remains unchanged with the advantages of a hosted LAN solution.
Hosted LAN and its many advantages
You still aren’t convinced of the functioning of our hosted LAN solution? Then please read the following benefits that it has in store for you:
- The price is known in advance. You pay for what you use, per user or per gigabyte. No more surprises concerning failing hardware or big server upgrades!
- When you need more (or less) users, this can easily be adjusted monthly. Everything is included: from updates to the cost of software licenses!
- You and your employees can work from any location, with this condition that there is an internet connection to connect with your hosted LAN.
- Your customers and partners can access your network (limited) for certain applications too.
Hosted LAN versus safety first
The datacenter where your data is kept, is the most secure environment for your data. Not only is there always a live backup taken from your data, it is a hyper protected location with a continuous access control and video surveillance.
A hosted LAN is the perfect A to Z solution for SMEs that want to associate the convenience of a conventional network with the extreme safety of a professional data center. It makes working at home, coordination between various offices and data security a lot easier!