Hosted LAN versus Office 365
A hosted LAN solution is not always the most suitable one. Sometimes Office 365 is better as:
- You are working with a limited number of people.
- You only work with PC.
- If you are mainly using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
With Office 365 you have an easy and affordable way to bring your Microsoft Office software “in the cloud”.
The benefits of a cloud-based Office solution
- You and your staff only need an internet connection to work with Office 365.
- Support by Langley can easily happen remotely.
- The costs are low and spread. No more purchases of individual Office installations.
- Enjoy an up-to-date software at all times.
Langley versus Office 365
Naturally, you can count on a complete support at Lubon. A migration to Office 365 can be a very complex given, dotted with pitfalls. However, our team is happy to help you avoiding them.
As a bonus, all Office 365 customers are offered a free use of the mail server.